Copyright ADS Biosystems Inc. All rights reserved.
1. Wang Z, Shah OJ, Hunter T (2012). The transcriptional coactivators p/CIP and SRC-1 control insulin resistance through IRS1 in obesity models. PLoS One.2012;7(7):e36961. Epub 2012 Jul 31.
2. Xiang-Yang Zhong, Jian-Hua Ding, Joseph A. Adams, Gourisankar Ghosh and Xiang-Dong Fu (2009). Regulation of SR protein phosphorylation and alternative splicing by modulating kinetic interactions of SRPK1 with molecular chaperones. Genes & Dev. 23: 482-495.
3. Wang Z, Qi C, Krones A, Woodring P, Zhu X, Reddy JK, Evans RM, Rosenfeld MG, and Hunter T (2006). In vivo roles of the p160 transcriptional coactivators p/CIP and SRC-1 in energy balance. Cell Metabolism 3:111-122.
4. Jian-Hua Ding, Xiang-Yang Zhong, Jonathan C. Hgopian, Marissa M. Cruz, Gourisankar Ghosh, James Feramisco, Joseph A. Adams, and Xiang-Dong Fu (2006). Regulated Cellular Partition of SR Protein Specific Kinases in Mammalian Cells. Molecular Biology of the Cell. 17: 862-875.
5. Xiangdong Xu, Dongmei Yang, Jian-Hua Ding, Wang Wang, Pao-Hsien Chu, Nancy D Dalton, Huan-You Wang, John R Bermingham Jr., Zhen Ye, Forrest Liu, Michael G Rosenfeld, James L Manley, John Ross Jr., Ju Chen, Rui-Ping Xiao, Heping Cheng, Xiang-Dong Fu (2005). ASF/SF2 regulated CaMKIId alternative splicing temporally reprograms excitation-contraction coupling in cardiac muscle. Cell. 120 (1): 59-726. Shah OJ, Wang Z, Hunter T (2004). Inappropriate activation of the TSC/Rheb/mTOR/S6K cassette induces IRS1/2 depletion, insulin resistance, and cell survival deficiencies. Current Biology 14:1650
7. Jian-Hua Ding, Xiangdong Xu, Dongmei Yang, Pao-Hsien Chu, Nancy D Dalton, Zhen Ye, Joanne M Yeakley, Heping Cheng, Rui-Ping Xiao, John Ross Jr., Ju Chen and Xiang-Dong Fu (2004). Dilated cardiomyopathy caused by tissue-specific ablation of SC35 in the heart. The EMBO J. 23(4):885-896.
8. Lu Z, Ghosh S, Wang Z, Hunter T (2003). Downregulation of caveolin-1 function by EGF leads to the loss of E-cadherin, increased transcriptional activity of beta-catenin, and enhanced tumor cell invasion. Cancer Cell. 4:499
9. Huan-You Wang, Xiangdong Xu, Jian-Hua Ding, John R.Bermingham Jr. and Xiang-Dong Fu (2001). SC35 is a crucial alternative splicing regulator in T cell development. Molecular Cell, 7:331-342.
10. Wang Z, Rose DW, Hermanson O, Liu F, Herman T, Wu W, Szeto D, Gleiberman A, Krones A, Pratt K, Rosenfeld R, Glass CK, Rosenfeld MG (2000). Regulation of somatic growth by the p160 coactivator p/CIP. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 97:13549